Back to my blog.

Hello,

It's been a long long long time since the days when people used blogging as a diary. When blogging was the in thing.

Ooh what are you doing here by the way?

Oh well what am I doing here.
 I'm a Twitter user and sharing on Twitter doesn't feel the same these days. It used to feel good, I used to say whatever I want whenever I want whereever I want but nope it's not like that anymore. Of course I should welcome changes, but for me it gets messy most of these days. bcs there's more words from more people, I started tweeting somehow carefully, or pretentious if I could call it. And at times I get cranky over my own words / RTs / favs I start to delete every single thing. Guess I'm back to this blog for a quiet yet spacy personal place to share. :)

My name....
lol years and years of living within the Net, I still find it insecure sharing my not-nickname name except on Facebook. I guess telling my name now would make it less weird to blog shits?

Azilah, yeah a single-word name.

a 1995 liner and now a comp science student, somewhere in Malaysian Borneo. My home.

I don't really love writing, but for the introvert me I write. Haha doesn't even make any point. I write whenever I feel like lah. Most of the time I spend on blogger would be editing that part I call html template.

I guess I can start writing my shits, and rot over the blog codes now.


(note that by haters I could just mean the slow connection or the assignments or the infected desktop)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

espiyem